Bookings & Payment:
· All bookings must be fully paid for in advance.
· Confirmed bookings may prevent other customers from booking their desired time and date and are therefore subject to our cancellation policy – Once confirmed and paid for, all bookings at Ultimate Airsoft are non-refundable and non-transferable. This includes standard game sessions, skirmishes and venue hire.
· Any offers advertised are not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, such as off-peak rates or discounts from third parties. Ultimate Airsoft reserves the right to remove or refuse any offers at any time at the discretion of the management.
· Any provisional bookings made are only valid for up to 7 days after which they will be cancelled. Provisional bookings do not commit you to nor guarantee the booking and where possible we will try to give provisional bookings first refusal over a new booking.
· Once a provisional booking is made it is then the responsibility of the customer to contact the bookings office within the given time to make payment and confirm their booking. While we will attempt to contact customers ahead of booking expiry we cannot guarantee this in every case.
· Once your booking is paid for we will send full confirmation and receipt via email. Please ensure that you read this carefully as it contains all the information you will need for your booking.
On the Day:
· We cannot guarantee any availability for players that show up on the day without booking and paying in advance.
· Extras such as airsoft kit and BBs may be required to be purchased on the day. We provide kit and BBs with some of our packages but extras can be bought before entering the arena or on a tab system during the game, with the balance to be paid at the end of the day. Once purchased, extras are non-refundable and non-transferable.
· If a member of your group fails to attend the event they will lose their payment and are no longer entitled to any pre-purchased BBs. However, we will offer the extra BBs to the rest of the group to use on the day.
· We require all players to arrive 30 minute prior to the start time on the date of play for registration and briefing. Any players who miss their briefing may be unable to play. If your group is late we are unable to over-run sessions but will try to get your group started as quickly as possible to avoid the loss of any more game time.
· Your marshal will brief your group before your game starts. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved in taking part in the activity and follow all instructions issued by the marshal at all times to ensure the safety of the group and staff.
· Ultimate Airsoft reserves the right to refuse or remove any players at any stage of the booking at the discretion of the manager. This includes under-age players, those under the influence of drugs or alcohol, anybody not adhering to the venue’s rules and regulations or for any other reason seen fit by the management.
· Ultimate Airsoft holds Public Liability Insurance, however Personal Accident insurance is not included and is for your own arrangement and expense. On arrival you will be required to sign a personal registration form which releases and indemnifies responsibility of any personal injuries. Any players under 18 years old must have an adult or guardian sign their consent form.
· Minimum age for airsoft is 12 years old.
Do you offer walk on sessions?
Unfortunately not. We run our own skirmishes at The Village Whitechapel fortnightly which must be booked in advance. Or, you can book onto a skirmish from one of our partners. Check here to see who we work with and when the next skirmish is.
How old do I need to be?
Does Airsoft hurt?
The power of Airsoft guns are limited to 1J in the UK. This is approximately 328 fps with a 0.2g BB. Generally speaking, BBs hurt less than paintballs as they weigh a lot less. It is often recommended that players wear full face protection, with some sites allowing players to use glasses only at their own risk.
Can I bring my own gun?
Absolutely! Simply let us know before you book so we are aware. Your gun must not exceed a FPS rate of 318.
Your kit will be checked with a chrono before play. If it doesn’t meet CQB site standards, you may have to pay the kit hire or use a different gun.
How many players do you need to open a session?
We need at least 10 players – booked in advance. If you have less than this, you can always book onto a skirmish.
Do you have lockers?
Yes we do! At Bunker 51, the lockers are right at the entrance. At The Village Whitechapel, these are located next to Star Command Laser Tag and cost £1. We also have cupboards underneath the prepping tables at The Village.
Can you use sniper rifles at the venue?
Sniper rifles are not currently permitted.
Can I bring box mags?
Yes at Bunker 51 but unfortunately not at The Village Whitechapel.
Can I use two-tone guns?
Yes, you can!
Do you recommend full facial protection?
Yes we do, due to the close quarters full facial protection is recommended, though not compulsory, and this can be hired from us on the day.
Can I still play if I have a group of less than 10?
Yes you can! You will need to join an existing session though, but the more of you, the more fun!
Can I bring my own smoke grenades?
Unfortunately we cannot allow the use of smoke grenade or flash bangs at either site as they're indoor arenas.