Ultimate Airsoft has been involved in the London airsoft scene since its creation in 2015. Since then, we've created two specialised airsoft arenas in London.
Sign up to hear about our latest skirmishes and discounts
What we offer
Ultimate Airsoft is the team behind the creation of such arenas as Bunker 51 and the now-closed Village Whitechapel.
Bookings & Payment:
· All bookings must be fully paid for in advance.
· Confirmed bookings may prevent other customers from booking their desired time and date and are therefore subject to our cancellation policy – Once confirmed and paid for, all bookings at Ultimate Airsoft are non-refundable and non-transferable. This includes standard game sessions, skirmishes and venue hire.
· Any offers advertised are not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, such as off-peak rates or discounts from third parties. Ultimate Airsoft reserves the right to remove or refuse any offers at any time at the discretion of the management.
· Any provisional bookings made are only valid for up to 7 days after which they will be cancelled. Provisional bookings do not commit you to nor guarantee the booking and where possible we will try to give provisional bookings first refusal over a new booking.
· Once a provisional booking is made it is then the responsibility of the customer to contact the bookings office within the given time to make payment and confirm their booking. While we will attempt to contact customers ahead of booking expiry we cannot guarantee this in every case.
· Once your booking is paid for we will send full confirmation and receipt via email. Please ensure that you read this carefully as it contains all the information you will need for your booking.
On the Day:
· We cannot guarantee any availability for players that show up on the day without booking and paying in advance.
· Extras such as airsoft kit and BBs may be required to be purchased on the day. We provide kit and BBs with some of our packages but extras can be bought before entering the arena or on a tab system during the game, with the balance to be paid at the end of the day. Once purchased, extras are non-refundable and non-transferable.
· If a member of your group fails to attend the event they will lose their payment and are no longer entitled to any pre-purchased BBs. However, we will offer the extra BBs to the rest of the group to use on the day.
· We require all players to arrive 30 minute prior to the start time on the date of play for registration and briefing. Any players who miss their briefing may be unable to play. If your group is late we are unable to over-run sessions but will try to get your group started as quickly as possible to avoid the loss of any more game time.
· Your marshal will brief your group before your game starts. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved in taking part in the activity and follow all instructions issued by the marshal at all times to ensure the safety of the group and staff.
· Ultimate Airsoft reserves the right to refuse or remove any players at any stage of the booking at the discretion of the manager. This includes under-age players, those under the influence of drugs or alcohol, anybody not adhering to the venue’s rules and regulations or for any other reason seen fit by the management.
· Ultimate Airsoft holds Public Liability Insurance, however Personal Accident insurance is not included and is for your own arrangement and expense. On arrival you will be required to sign a personal registration form which releases and indemnifies responsibility of any personal injuries. Any players under 18 years old must have an adult or guardian sign their consent form.
· Minimum age for airsoft is 12 years old.